The Bullion Card Terms and Conditions
The Bullion Card™ Rewards Program Rules (04-11-2022)
Under The Bullion Card Rewards Program, Cardholders can earn rewards by using their Bullion Card™ Visa® Rewards credit card (the "Card"). The Card is issued by UMB Bank, n.a. ("Issuer") under an agreement with ONEGOLD, Inc. (“OneGold”). You can track your rewards online by visiting your individual OneGold customer account. You redeem your rewards on the OneGold website.
In these Rules, the terms “we” and “our” refer to OneGold, which sponsors the Bullion Card™ Rewards Program (“Program”) and administers the rewards. “Issuer” refers to UMB Bank, n.a., which is the creditor on your Card account. “You” or “your” is the person who holds a qualifying Card from the Issuer. The Program Rules are separate from the terms of your Credit Card Account Agreement with the Issuer and from your User Agreement with OneGold.
- You are eligible to participate in the Program if you hold a Card issued by the Issuer, your Card account is in good standing with the Issuer, and your OneGold customer account is open and active. OneGold and the Issuer reserve the right to approve, deny, or revoke Program membership and available redemptions for any reason. You will forfeit all rewards points (“Points”) if your OneGold account or credit card account is closed or is not kept in good standing.
- The Issuer will automatically renew your membership in the Program at the Card reissue date, as long as the Program has not been terminated, your Card account is in good standing, and the Issuer has not received notice your OneGold account has been closed or the Card canceled.
- Cardholders will earn three (3) points per dollar on net purchases made at either OneGold.com or APMEX.com, subject to the limitations contained below, and one (1) point per dollar on other net purchases, outside of purchases made at either OneGold or APMEX. OneGold may offer other incentives for Card use from time to time. "Net purchases" means Card transactions treated as purchases under your Credit Card Account Agreement, minus returns and unauthorized purchases. The following transactions do not count as "purchases" under your Credit Card Account Agreement, and do not earn Points: convenience checks, balance transfers, cash advances, returns, finance charges, and credit card interest or fees. Points are posted to your OneGold customer account within 15 days from the end of the month in which they are earned. After earning 500,000 points on combined OneGold and APMEX purchases per calendar year on any rewards account, cardholders will earn one (1) point per dollar on net purchases made at either OneGold or APMEX for the remainder of such calendar year.
- You will begin to accrue Points on your Card purchases as of the date your Card is issued. Points are not retroactive for Card purchases prior to the date your Card was issued.
- Tracking, posting, and redemption of points is the sole obligation of OneGold. If you have a question about your earned points or eligible rewards, please call OneGold’s toll-free service number, 800-311-8902, and not the Issuer. The Issuer is not responsible for the management, administration, awarding or fulfillment of earned rewards.
- Points are posted to your OneGold customer account once monthly. Points are available for redemption when they are posted to your OneGold customer account. You may view your Points balance and redeem your rewards by signing into your customer account at OneGold.com. See the OneGold Program Terms and Conditions for information on how the rewards you earn through Card use will be applied once earned.
- Your Points will not expire if you have Card activity (new purchases or cash advances) at least once in the preceding 24-month period, or if you have a new purchase in your OneGold customer account within this time period. Otherwise, all points will expire following 24 months without qualifying activity in either your credit card account or your OneGold customer account. Points and rewards cannot be used as a credit on the balance you owe on your credit card account or as a payment on other accounts you may have with the Issuer or any of its affiliates.
- You agree that the Issuer may provide certain credit card account and transaction information to OneGold to enable OneGold to administer the Program.
- Nothing in these Program Rules shall be construed as a modification of your Credit Card Account Agreement which governs the relationship between you and the Issuer, or your User Agreement, which governs the relationship between you and OneGold.
- The Program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law. You are responsible for any tax liability relating to your participation in the Program or the awards you redeem, including income, sales, and use tax.
- The Issuer reserves the right to deny or cancel your membership in the Program due to a violation of the Program Rules, suspected fraud, or abuse of privileges.
- The Program and benefits are offered at the sole discretion of the Issuer and OneGold. Issuer and OneGold reserve the right to modify or change any Program benefit or feature, prospectively or retroactively, including, without limitation, any applicable fees, how Points are earned, how Points are accrued, when Points expire, redemption criteria, available reward options, and to cancel or suspend the Program at any time upon notice to cardholders.
- The Issuer shall not be liable for any purchases you make or fail to make through the use of your Reward Points. Your decision to participate in the Program and your choice of Points redemption options is solely between you and OneGold, and at your own risk. You are responsible for determining how to use your Points. OneGold fulfills its responsibility to you under the Program by providing the account credit you have earned under the Program Rules and Rewards Terms and Conditions then in effect. The Issuer is not responsible for accommodations OneGold may make to you, or if OneGold fails to provide the rewards you earned under the Program, or is negligent in any aspect of the Program administration. You do not have chargeback rights against your credit card account for any failure of OneGold to provide earned Rewards. Any warranty that you receive in connection with your Rewards is exclusively the obligation of OneGold and not the Issuer; OneGold is not making any warranty herein beyond any warranties made in its User Agreement and expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Issuer expressly disclaims any warranty related to any Reward available under the Program, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Accumulated Points are not the property of the cardholder and cannot be bought, sold or transferred (including upon your death or part of a domestic relations settlement). Any abuse of the Program terms, or misrepresentation by a cardholder, will make the cardholder ineligible to earn future rewards under the Program.
- OneGold may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of points required to redeem a reward; (b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; (c) limit the rewards available; or (d) change Program benefits, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points, or rules governing the Program or the use of specific rewards. Please check this page frequently for updates to these Terms.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and may not be purchased with cash, credit card, or cash equivalents. Points and rewards may not be resold or bartered by any means, electronic or otherwise. OneGold reserves the right to revoke and not honor any points or rewards that have been resold; and, if OneGold suspects a cardholder is reselling points or rewards, OneGold reserves the right to terminate the Participant's participation in the Program, revoke or cancel all or some of a Participant's points, rewards or other Program benefits or privileges, and/or take any appropriate administrative and/or legal action as it deems necessary in its sole discretion. OneGold reserves the right to set aside any Points that would otherwise be earned under the Program due to an abuse of the Card program; Card purchase activity in a OneGold account, followed immediately or after only a short period of time by a sale, apparently for the sole purpose of earning rewards, is an example of Program abuse that will not be tolerated.