THE BULLION CARD
The industry's first Precious Metals reward credit card
Invest As You Spend1
Automatically redeem points directly
into your OneGold investment account.
in Gold & Silver2
1% Back in Gold
on all other purchases
A $150 value after spending $1,500
How The Bullion Card Works
Use The Bullion Card to buy groceries, run errands and pay bills.
Earn 4 points per dollar spent on OneGold2. Earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
Turn your points into Gold and Silver by automatically redeeming your points into your OneGold investment account.
No Annual Fee4
0% APR on purchases for 12 months4
Points Never Expire5
0% APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Cardholders with a $5,000 or higher credit line receive the benefits of VISA Signature.
- Travel accident benefit: Up to $1,000 in insurance for death or disability while traveling.
- Lost luggage reimbursement: Up to $3,000 reimbursement for lost checked baggage.
- Roadside assistance: Assistance for towing, tire changing, jump-starting, lockout service, fuel delivery, and winching for a flat fee.
- Auto rental damage waiver: Coverage up to the cash value of most rental cars for damage and theft7.
- Purchase security/extended protection: Up to $10,000 reimbursement for damages to new retail purchases.
- Travel and emergency assistance service: Receive assistance for medical, legal, transportation, cash advance and other services while traveling.
- Trip cancellation and interruption: Up to $2,000 insurance for cancellations due to accidental death, injury or sickness and carrier insolvency.
- Extended warranty: Up to 1 year in additional warranty coverage on retail purchases.
Look, Tap and Go
through Card Center Direct
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. © 2022
Samsung Pay is a trademark or registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Samsung Pay is compatible with select cards and Samsung devices.
Fitbit, Fitbit Pay, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa, Fitbit Versa 2 and Fitbit Charge 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc.
Garmin and the Garmin logo are trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries, including the U.S. Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
The Contactless Indicator mark, consisting of four graduating arcs, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Pricing & Information
1. Cardholders earn rewards as points that can be auto redeemed into a OneGold investment account.
2. Cardholders will earn 4 points per dollar on net purchases made at either APMEX or OneGold. After earning 500,000 points on combined APMEX and OneGold purchases per calendar year on any rewards account, cardholders will earn 1 point per dollar on net purchases made at either APMEX or OneGold. Cardholders will earn 1 point per dollar on other net purchases, outside of purchases made at either APMEX or OneGold. Please see The Bullion Card Rewards Terms and Conditions for complete details.
3. Within 90 days of account opening of your new Bullion Card, approved applicants must use the card to make $1,500 in net purchases to receive 15,000 bonus points. Bonus points will be applied to your account within 45 days of meeting the spending requirement. The following transactions are excluded from “purchases” and do not earn rewards points: convenience checks, balance transfers, cash advances, returns, finance charges, and credit card interest or fees.
4.Annual Fee: None. APRs: APR for Purchases: 0.00% introductory APR for 12 months. After the first 12 months, 19.49% to 29.49% based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate. APR for Balance Transfers: 0.00% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles for balances transferred within 60 days from account opening. After the first 12 billing cycles, and for balance transfers made more than 60 days from account opening, 19.49% to 29.49% (based on your creditworthiness) if your balance transfer is treated as a purchase, or 31.49% if your balance transfer is treated as a cash advance. That APRs will vary based on the prime rate. APR for Cash Advances: 31.49%. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate. Fees: Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50. Balance Transfers: 3% of the amount of the balance transfer, with a $15 minimum and no maximum. Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of the cash advance, with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum. Foreign Transactions: 2% of the U. S. dollar amount of each cash advance or purchase. The issuer retains the right to change the rates and fees that apply to your account as permitted by applicable law. For more information, see the issuer’s Important Cost Information about our Credit Card disclosure, which is provided with the issuer’s credit card application. Information about the costs of credit cards is accurate as of September 1, 2023. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, call the issuer at 855.368.0410 or write to us at UMB Bank, n.a., P.O. Box 419734, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-6734.
5. Points will not expire if you have Card activity (new purchases or cash advances) at least once in the preceding 24-month period, or if you have a new purchase in your APMEX or OneGold customer account within this time period. Otherwise, all points will expire following 24 months without qualifying activity in either your credit card account or your APMEX or OneGold customer account. Points and rewards cannot be used as a credit on the balance you owe on your credit card account or as a payment on other accounts you may have with the Issuer or any of its affiliates.
6. Auto rental insurance is provided at no additional cost. Certain exclusions and conditions apply. See the Visa Guide to Benefits for details. The issuer will send you the Guide to Benefits with your card.
By applying for and using your Bullion Card Visa® Credit Card, you are authorizing Issuer to share information with APMEX and OneGold and its affiliates as necessary to fulfill rewards. APMEX and OneGold are responsible for fulfillment of the reward points.
Subject to credit approval. See the card application for important rates, fees, and program information. This card is issued by UMB Bank, n.a. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Offers subject to change without notice.