Digital Gold Investment the Right Way
What Is the Cheapest and Most Efficient Way to Invest in Gold?
When it comes to owning and trading gold, there are many options. The most popular are gold coins and small gold bars, but unfortunately, these are also some of the more costly ways of owning gold. In fact, when calculating the cost of gold, potential investors need to consider price, but they must also account for the return on investment, shipping and insurance, and the increase in value after the gold has been bought and sold.
- OneGold sells in any quantity.
- Low storage fees.
- There are no hidden sales taxes.
Open Your Account Today
While several companies offer free shipping for gold coins and small bars, this isn't a transparent process. The cost you pay for shipping or moving is actually transferred to the cost of the gold itself, along with the expense of being manufactured and the profit margin. As a result, it's quite common for buyers to pay 5 to 8 percent over the actual wholesale price of the gold item.
Some people are fine with paying this 5- to 8-percent markup. However, when it's time to sell, these items are very unlikely to reach their buying price, causing customers to lose further.
Someone who buys gold coins and bars will very rarely be able to buy at spot price, largely because of the overhead costs of business. Buyers must also consider the likelihood that items aren't entirely what they appear to be; for example, some rare coins are quoted at prices higher than spot, while small bars pull 2 to 5 percent less than spot price - see how your gold investment is doing.
In general, the cost of buying and selling gold coins or small gold bars is likely to cost up to 10 percent over the value of the gold itself. Because most people choose to invest in gold as a way of storing value, losing one-tenth of investment is certainly an inefficient way of spending money.
How OneGold Lets You Buy Gold in a Cheaper, Safer and Easier Way
- Purchase in any increment.
- Pay close to spot prices.
- No sales tax.
- No delivery costs.
- Transactions secured cryptographically with blockchain technology.
- Low storage and insurance costs
- Buy and sell 24/7.
How to Start Gold Investing with OneGold
With a deep understanding of precious metals unmatched in any competing partnership, APMEX and Sprott came together with a shared vision for the evolution of precious metals ownership. OneGold is the result of the knowledge, experience, and resources of these two globally recognized partners.
- Create a Free Account at OneGold.com
- Choose between our selection of investment-grade precious metals.
- Low premiums & tight spreads.
- Purchase using Bitcoin, Check, Credit Card or connect your Bank Account.
- No need to wait on funds clearing, you can “Buy Now, Pay Later”.
- Fully allocated and segregated investment grade precious metals.
- Annual storage fees are Silver .30% & Gold .12%
A guide to investing in gold.
A guide to investing in silver.